Monday, February 6, 2012

February training

Marathon #1 is behind us, now it's time to train for #2, Myrtle Beach. Post marathon I took off running until Thursday, then ran 4 miles Thursday and Friday morning before work. Felt a bit sore still on Thursday, but felt great on Friday.

Saturday I ran 7 and then ran 11 on Sunday, felt pretty great throughout both runs. Not sure how to proceed now though. The race is in less than two weeks. I think I may try to run long one time on a weekday, like Thursday. Then try a mini taper until the race.

I need to do some research.

About the Miami marthon: loved it and had a great weekend doing it. How can you not in Miami? One of the best cities I have ever been to, I love south beach. And if you ever go, you have to go to the best burger place on the planet, Cheeseburger Baby. Great burgers, great atmosphere, right in south beach, owner is coolest person we've ever hung with, and it stays open ALL NIGHT! The website is below, the place is just the best, STONE COLD FACT (to borrow a line from Tim Bambrick)!
http://www.cheeseburgerbaby.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment