Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Dec 12 2011

I finished up a good running week this weekend. Saturday I ran 7 miles on the treadmill around 10am, then Craig came over at noon and we ran 13, so finished 20 total on Saturday. Then Sunday afternoon I ran another 7 on the treadmill. When soccer is on it goes by fast so what would normally feel like forever on the treadmill is better than bearable.

I am interested to see how my legs respond this week. My body feels a bit sore from the pounding, my lower back and shoulders. I think because I don't lift weights anymore, so I would love to put in some time with weights, but no chance I'd be able to find the time unless I allow the kids to lift with me, which might not be the safest idea I've ever had.

On the 12in12in12 home front, I started a Twitter feed for myself, to quickly post info about training and throughout the year, how races went and stuff. Not sure if I'll use it much, we'll see.

Also, I am having trouble starting the fundraising side of 12in12in12. My initial goal was to raise money for Invisible Children, but I just don't feel 100% committed. Not sure what I am going to do. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment