Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Countdown to Broad St Run

I am now in countdown mode, 3 days, 22 hours and 41 minutes until Broad St. Not that it is that important of a run, but I might as well get excited about it. Although, I may have ruined my chances of reaching my sub-70 goal this past weekend by doing no real training, and eating and drinking everything in sight at our MBC golf getaway in AC. We left on Friday which is an off day for me, and I ran Saturday morning, about 4.5 miles. Sunday I did nothing. Came home Sunday night and didn't run Monday morning. Tuesday morning I planned to get up and do a tempo run but had trouble getting out of bed. When I finally did, I only had time for a 3 miler.

This morning I got back into things (hopefully not too late!) and did a tempo run, 10 minutes EZ warm-up, followed by 20 minutes at 6:40 pace, then 5 minutes of EZ cool down. I did this while I watched the Lyon v Bayern Munich champions league semifinal. Bayern smoked them, 3-0 so will move on to the finals to face the winner of Inter milan v Barcelona game which is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment